Workout like an All-Star athlete by doing the same PROTERF exercises they do to prepare for their sport. Improve six key skill-related parameters -- speed, agility, coordination, explosive power, balance and reaction time -- and many more. You, too, can train like a pro!
Since an athlete needs to be able to perform in a multi-directional environment, a strong core is a must, and Pro 1 introduces you to PROTERF training and its introductory workouts. Pro 2, featuring multiple-movement exercises, will help you build more muscle groups, ensuring greater benefits, such as more explosive power, better change of direction and increased breakaway speed.
Athletes need to push their quickness, balance and coordination factors to the limit, such as a wide receiver making an awesome catch, a volleyball player going down for a dig or basketball slasher finishing an and-one move. Pro 3 challenges you to build these components, while also improving your speed to take you to the next level.
VERTICAL, HORIZONTAL & BREAKAWAY SPEED | QUICKNESS FOR CHANGE OF DIRECTION | OVERALL AGILITY | EXPLOSIVE POWER
COORDINATION | BALANCE & REACTION TIME | TIGHTER CORE | LEAN MUSCLE
Battlefield Airmen are elite combat warriors who must meet the physical and cognitive demands of their missions. Mission conditions are often uncertain and lead to unexpected demands.
The ability to functionally adapt is KEY!
Developing Functionally-Adaptive and Integrated Training to Improve Fitness and Cognition for Battlefield Airmen
Many exercise programs employ isolated and linear approaches to physical and cognitive training. This approach does not mimic, and thus may not optimally instill, the skills that are necessary for our Airmen.
Establish the AFRL Human Performance and Cognition Lab (HPCL) to perform bottom-up
and top-down research to support the training, readiness and performance of
Laboratory Research Goals
1. Examine the relationship between physical fitness and cognitive function, Brain Imaging (EEG, fMRI, TCD), Biomarkers & Cross-sectional performance studies
2. Maintain detailed knowledge of the evolving demands of Battlefield Airmen. Cognitive Task Analysis & Field Observation
3. Develop and test new training methods to improve Battlefield Airmen performance . Principles of functional fitness & Individualized health and human performance
• AFRL has teamed with Ed Downs to adapt ProTERF training to meet the needs of Battlefield Airmen
• A Pilot study underway with Active Duty AF to examine the effectiveness of ProTERF for improving physical and cognitive performance
• VO2 Max, AF PT test, DEXA Scan, McGill Core Endurance, Dynavision RT, Obstacle Course
• Cognitive Test Battery: Working Memory, Concentration, Planning, Reasoning, and Episodic Memory Assessments
Got a question about the training or buying the video package? We'd be glad to help you out! Check out what our team is saying on Twitter below or click on the icons at the bottom of the page and tweet it, like it, post it or tag it. We want to hear how PROTERF has raised your game!
ELITE ATHLETES PERFORMANCE
6808 SW 81st St | Miami FL 33143
Monday - Friday : 7:00 am to 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
© 2015 Copyright by JF DISENOS. All Rights Reserved.